Those roses under my window make no reference to former roses or to better ones; they are for what they are...There is no time to them. There is simply the rose; it is perfect in every moment of its existence. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fair Trade Cafe

I went to Fair Trade Cafe for the first time ever today. It reminded me of one of my 30 before 30 goals (which is really like 5 before 30 right now). I want to learn more about eating locally and how to eat/purchase food locally. I didn't take enough advantage of Central Market, so I'm hoping I'll live near a market in Boston next year. I know it'll be healthier for me, and one of the Junto papers last time really got e thinking about how important it is for everyone.

Short post, but I'm trying to keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment