Those roses under my window make no reference to former roses or to better ones; they are for what they are...There is no time to them. There is simply the rose; it is perfect in every moment of its existence. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Random Quotes

Here are some quotes that I like. Some of them are kind of dramatic, a lot are from some of my favorite songs, and I don't really know why I like most of them. They just make sense, I guess. 


I never understood the point of being sad when I could choose to be happy - from Second Helpings


The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work.


What a grand place this world would be if we forgot about our troubles as easily as we did our blessings.


Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together.


If nothing else I'll think the bells inside had finally found you someone else and that's OK - Jason Mraz (You and I Both)


And there's something in the way you laugh and it makes me feel like a child - Jason Mraz (After an Afternoon)



No comments:

Post a Comment